Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Boy Grows Up

Linc had his first haircut while Grandma Susan was here (April 30). It was a bit traumatic for me, not gonna lie. But, I do love it! And yes, I did save some of his hair. I had too, he's my sweet little Samson.
He is getting so big, it is unbelievable to me that he is nearly 7 months old! He does so much (ie eating, moving, jabbering, grabbing, growing, etc). He is a very active and curious child! He goes, goes, goes and then boom, out like a light. :) It's great in that sense, when he wants to sleep, he does. There is no changing his mind! Every day I am more and more in awe that he is really mine. So amazing. Love him so much!

2 comments:

  1. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Before you know it he will be ONE. I really can't believe in exactly a week Rylee will be 11 months and just a month after that she will be a YEAR. Time goes by way too fast! We need to get our babies together and play once it decides to stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey! And we most definitely do need to get these babes together! I can't believe she's getting so big, she is freaking adorable :)

    ReplyDelete