Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A BLAST From the PAST!

This weekend my mom and Tim came for a visit. With that came some digital up-loads of some of our old family pictures. Let's notice the mullit! LOVE IT! 1989. What a year, we are all pretty dang hot! I have to admit, this is one of my favorite pictures. That's a Merry Christmas from the Anderson clan. Twenty years have come and gone, things have changed a bit. We added one more and changed some other things but we are still family. A comforting thought really, no matter what, they're still mine!
I love me family.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What a clever title for your blog! I love it. I'm so glad you started one. Now I get to know my little Tortie a little better. Yay! I also love this picture of your family. Great memories. I love you to pieces. Come down and visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it i sarah looks a little like madison

    ReplyDelete