Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cats, also known as little demons.

I love my cats. But, I have to say: if children are anything like these stupid cats then we will not be having children for a while.
Ever since we brought them home things have been fine, except for the occasional scratching and clawing, they were little angels. However, as we have been pulling out the Christmas decorations things have taken a turn for the worse. The little fetchers keep yanking all the lights off of the christmas tree at every chance they get. It is beginning to be completely exasperating. In order to try and stop them from tearing the tree apart we'll grab the spray bottle and hose them down whenever they start ripping things up, however this just makes them more hyper and makes them want to play with things all the more. Reasoning with them does not work either, they never seem to understand what I am saying to them.
Even at this moment, as I write this post, I can here Tara downstairs giving Ender the what for. "ENDER! Knock it off! I'm going to toss you out the window!"
Its a good thing they are stinking cute, or they would be homeless at this moment.
P.S. If I am going to post on this Blog the girly background has got to go. I'm just saying.

1 comment: