Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Like List, going hand-and-hand with my DO NOT LIKE LIST!

Super quick, I just have to say...I am really excited for "New Moon" to come out! However, I cannot stand Kristen Stewart. I absolutely cannot stand her!! So annoying, her voice, her mouth, her overall face...FAIL! Taylor on the other hand...He is with my other most favorite Taylor. Taylor Swift! Love them!! Too bad Kristen is in "New Moon." Also, I heard on the radio about a little squabble between Sarah Palin and Levi Johnson (the pig the impregnated her underage child). Seriously, he said "She underestimates me..." as if he is a threat?! What a dweeb. Oh my gosh. Sarah Palin is not anything too special in my book, however, this little wannabe, Levi, is getting on my nerves. He thinks he is cool. Really?! I will say, if she is paying Levi to insight this drama, it's working. I want to read about it in her book! HA HA! Going Rogue...her book, I am intrigued.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was interesting how Taylor Swift is dating Taylor Werewolf. talk about confusing.

    ReplyDelete